He is raping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...
This is a sad story of a young girl being abused by the son of a rich family that helped she and her mum:
Dear Sir
After my father died four years ago, his friend has been the one supporting my mother and I. Last year, our landlord gave us a quit notice and my late father’s friend offered us accommodation in his home.
He and his wife were very kind to us. I was very happy and comfortable with them until their son returned from the U.S. He pressurised me to be his lover and I told him that wasn’t possible.
He eventually r*ped me and deflowered me in the process.
I told my mum and she said I shouldn’t ever say anything about it again...
Because my mum didn't say or do anything about it, now he wants to have carnal knowledge of me at the slightest opportunity. I’m scared and don’t know what to do.
- Janet, 19

Comments
Post a Comment