CONFESSION; He Wants To Watch Me M*ke L*ve To Another Man (MUST READ)



I have been dating Jide for a little over 2 years now. Some months ago, we were watching a movie where one man expressed his interest to watch his wife being sexed by another man.

 During the movie, Jide said it sounded like fun. I did not take him seriously so we just changed the topic. About 2 weeks after that, while we were making love, he made the same request.

He said he would like to watch me being f**ked by another man. I still chalked it up to dirty talk and let it go.

 The issue never came up again, until last month. We were having a discussion about sex and I told him I really like it when he spends time giving me oral.

He now said something like “you want me to please you sexually but you don’t want to do what I want.” I asked him what he meant by that and after some prodding, he finally told me that he said he wants to watch another man with me and I ignored him.

I said I didn’t know he was serious, and that it is a very strange request. The whole thing became a full blown fight with him saying our sex life was dull and I should do what he wanted if I loved him.

 I walked out during the argument. Since then, Jide has been calling to apologise but I am afraid if I get back with him, he would still want us to do the sex with another man thing.

 And if he doesn’t bring it up again, I worry he might go out and find someone to please him that way. I love Jide so much and I don’t want to break up with him.

It is not like I am a prude because we do other sex acts like anal etc. But I think if he can watch me with another man, then maybe he does not love me.

 How do I proceed?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Governor Ademola Adeleke set to decamp to YPP.

The Kosofe Oxygen Project: Fresh Air, New Energy, and Digital Power for Kosofe Constituency 2!

The Kosofe Oxygen Project: The Divine Blueprint & Molecular Awakening for Constituency 2