Pls am confused





Am a Nigeria girl based in the UK and I have my papers with the home office expecting my stay, but I have been using someone else papers to work to make a living for myself pending the time I would get a reply from the home office.


My husband based in Nigeria b4 we start dating I let him know that I am not British citizen that I am just expecting my resident permit but I didn't tell him I have been using someone else paper to work to strive a living for myself. 

we both have a 10months old baby on resuming back to work cause have been on maternity leave my manager tell me that I can't use the paper anymore as it has expired .

I explain to my husband and he said I deceived him cause me using another person paper to work without tell him his called deceit. 

please I just want ask your reader
Did I deceived him as am really getting confused.

Comments

  1. At first, whose paper were you using before?
    Are you sure, you inform him about you not having british card yet? If yes, I don't see any deceit there, unless you are using another man paper who is a boyfriend to you. you. If not.. nothing like deceit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Governor Ademola Adeleke set to decamp to YPP.

The Kosofe Oxygen Project: Fresh Air, New Energy, and Digital Power for Kosofe Constituency 2!

The Kosofe Oxygen Project: The Divine Blueprint & Molecular Awakening for Constituency 2