Naija Guy Reveals Secret: “My New Wife Dey Piss For Bed”
I newly married this beautiful young lady in her late 30’s, and was shocked with what i saw with my eyes the first night of our wedding, she ended up messing up my newly purchased bed which i bought to appease our marital life.
Had i known she was a baby adult, i wouldn’t have gone into this marriage with her. No wonder she wouldn’t agree to sleepover at my place while we were dating…
I never knew there were some skeletons in her cupboard…After i noticed the drained bed on our first night together, she ended up giving an excuse that maybe she had drank so much water during the day/stressful day.
But ever since, she as been urinating on the bed. We end up going to spread our bed outside everyday to get heated by sun…
I believe our neighbors would have started suspecting something of such nature due to the usual sunning of the bed.
Fellow men, I love this lady that’s why i married her but i don’t know why she dey piss for bed. Our marriage is just a week old…should i drive my wife away after just one week?
I need advice…I am really out of my mind presently. – a troubled husband

Comments
Post a Comment