'He & My Sister Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex'
On thursday I hurriedly went to see my sister.
Before crossing
over to the new year, and also to fulfill my big brother role of giving her some cash to celebrate the new year wth her friends as I gathered earlier that they will be visiting a popular beach on new years day.
I added 2+2 together and I started to figure that they jus had sex.
after he left I called my sister aside and asked her,what he's doin in her place and she made up a story,which I didn't show her that I doubted and she said they didn't have sex when I tried to ask her
stylishly, buh I feel they did, could I be wrong.
pls help me!

Maybe.
ReplyDeleteOh, he is surely fucking ur lil sis, sweat and ruff hair go together with hot sex
ReplyDelete